Our key values are at the heart of everything we do and inform our decisions.
At University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, we strive to develop our people, while sharing common values and behaviours, which help us to provide an excellent healthcare service, for both ourselves, and our patients.
- We treat everyone with respect, and as an individual.
- We put patients first, and will always deliver the best possible care.
- We are always helpful and polite.
- We have a can do attitude in everything we do.
- This means that everyone’s view counts, and where tough decisions are necessary, we’ll take them together, for the good of our patients, and our services.
- We will encourage any change that helps us to make the best use of our resources.
- We learn from our experiences and research new ideas.
- We look to constantly improve everything we do.
- This means that we will change the things we need to, while being bold, and encouraging efficiency and innovation, in order to make our hospitals better.
- We say thank you and recognise everyone’s contribution.
- We take pride in delivering the best quality in everything we do.
- We share and learn from each other.
- We encourage new ideas that help us to be the best we can.
- This means that we will be ambitious, strive to be the best, and want to be known as the best, for the good of our patients, and each other.
- We work together to achieve what is best for patients.
- We support each other across the whole trust.
- We listen to everyone.
- We work in partnership inside and outside our organisation.
- This means we will need to work differently and collaborate with others to ensure a healthy future for our hospitals.
Whatever the role in question, everyone’s contribution is vital to us. We need people who know what they are here for, what they need to deliver, and where it fits into the overall picture. We want people to feel valued for the part they play. And to play this part correctly, we need people who have the right skills, who are confident in themselves, know their strengths and weaknesses, and will actively seek opportunities to do things better.
Visit our Trust website to find out more by clicking here.
We constantly challenge ourselves to further improve our excellent services.
Transforming Care is something that challenges everyone at University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, as they play a part in further enhancing our services, as we build the effective care systems that our patients need. We strive for excellence in clinical services, in addition to teaching and research, while treating our patients with the utmost care.
Delivering the best care, Improving patient flow, Delivering best value, Renewing our hospitals, Building capability, Leading in partnership.
These are the core elements essential to the Trust’s Transforming Care Programme. This is the means by which we engage staff in the challenge of developing even more efficient approaches to our healthcare services driven by excellence.
Please visit the Trust website for more information.